I support Patriot Voices for a very simple reason. Because I am dedicated to protecting the Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness that was handed down to us from a our founding fathers. It is up to us, here and now to stand up for Life, and for Freedom. If we do not stand up now, there might not be much left to fight for in the future. So please join us, and add your voice to the movement!
State Chairs and Chapter Leaders:
Help us get out the word about Rick Santorum's new book - Blue Collar Conservatives!
We'll send you 50 bookmarks to pass out in your community!
Simply complete the info below and we'll ship them to you!
You may also download the flyer here and take it to your local printer to make copies.
Please note: This is a special opportunity just for our state chairs and chapter leaders. Please do not share this link.
Please email Shelley Ahlersmeyer if you have any questions!
- The IRS has proposed harmful regulations that will silence the voice of conservatives across the country and curtail the activities of 501(C)4 organizations just like ours!
- If these regulations are allowed to go into effect, they will categorize the following important community activities as "political": voter registration, candidate forums and debates, voter guides, voting records of incumbents and even public statements by officers or leaders of the organization.
- This is a violation of our First Amendment rights under the Constitution and an example of the extreme lengths that the Obama Administration will go to quiet the opposition.
- DEADLINE: We have until February 27th to comment on these regulations and demand a public hearing!
- Take 3 minutes right now and visit this regulation comment page to express your view. Here is a sample comment you can cut and paste:
Please do not approve these proposed regulations which will impact my ability to express my First Amendment rights under the Constitution. The IRS is not a political entity, yet these regulations are politically motivated in an attempt to silence conservative voices. I ask that you do NOT approve these misguided regulations. I also request a public hearing on this proposed regulation.
- Contact your U.S. Senators and Representatives and tell them you're concerned!
- Add your name below to let us know that you plan to take action!
- Spread the word to every conservative you know! Sample posts for Twitter and Facebook:
TWITTER: Don't let IRS silence your conservative voice! Join @patriot_voices & @RickSantorum in this fight! Deadline: Feb 27 http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
FACEBOOK: Don't let the IRS silence your conservative voice! Join Patriot Voices and Rick Santorum in the fight to stop the IRS from imposing harmful regulations against conservative organizations. http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
Will you join us and go 'toe-to-toe' against Texas State Senator Wendy Davis and anyone else who supports abortion at any time and for any reason?
If so, sign below!
By signing this petition, you commit to the following:
- - Yes! I will go #toe2toe4life against Wendy Davis and anyone else to save an innocent life.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife in support of Texas Senate Bill 5 (#SB5) which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife and agree it was reprehensible for the President of the United States to send a ‘shout-out’ to Texas State Senator Wendy Davis for her 11-hour filibuster in support of abortion on demand at any stage and for any reason.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife by applauding Governor Rick Perry for calling the Texas Senate back into a special session so that the Senate body can vote their support for and pass #SB5, a landmark piece of pro-life legislation.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife because I agree that these precious baby shoes, shown going ‘toe-to-toe’ with Wendy Davis’ filibuster shoes, remind us that we must stand for those who can't stand for themselves!
[To show support for those in Texas who are fighting for life, these petition signatures will be delivered to Governor Rick Perry]
It’s been more than two years and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and defender of the right to bear arms, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to protect our Second Amendment rights and stop efforts aimed at "universal background checks."
Recent incidents of heartbreaking gun violence have brought the issue of gun safety into the spotlight. Putting further restrictions on law abiding citizen-gun owners is not the answer.
We have gun laws in place, we need to work hard to enforce existing laws, not create new laws that do nothing to deter criminals and madmen.
The Second Amendment was drafted to protect our First Amendment rights, and according to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect review of this request, and will hold you accountable for your response to it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Patriot Voices and conservative patriots nationwide in support of the Second Amendment and against efforts to implement "universal background checks."
354 sign up nows
Friday, January 25 is the 40th March for Life on the mall in Washington, DC. Patriot Voices' founder Rick Santorum will be speaking during the rally that takes place immediately before the March, and will then join hundreds of thousands of pro-life Americans and march down the mall to the Supreme Court in support of life.
At Patriot Voices, we believe that every life has value and deserves protection. Because we are a pro-life country, the March for Life is an important opportunity for us to send a message to our elected officials that they must support policies that foster a culture of life.
Patriot Voices will be gathering at the March, and we’d love to have you and your friends and family join us! Here are the details:
- The March for Life begins at Noon EST on Friday, January 25 on the National Mall between 7th and 9th Streets in Washington, DC.
- Beginning at 11 AM, we will gather under the "Patriot Voices Defends Life" banner.
- Immediately following the rally, we will march to the Supreme Court.
If you’re attending the March, let us know by adding your name and contact info below. We strongly encourage you to include your cell number so we can connect with you via text during the March.
Don’t miss the important opportunity to stand with us and defend life! For more information about the March, please visit: http://marchforlife.org/
UPDATE: Congratulations to Judy A from Austin, Texas! She's the winner of our trip for two to the March for Life! Thank you to all who entered our Facebook contest.
Tell President Obama: Stop Gutting Welfare Reform!1,052 signatures
President Obama has spent the better part of his time in office abusing the power of the presidency. Whether it’s his administration not enforcing immigration laws, stopping the enforcement of the Defense of Marriage Act or illegally placing a moratorium on offshore drilling, the list is long, troubling, and it keeps growing.
Just recently, President Obama chose yet again to dismiss the actions of Congress from more than 15 years ago by gutting the work requirements in the welfare reform bill of 1996. Just like that, he essentially rewrote this legislation and transformed its intent.
This welfare bill ended a federal entitlement for the first time, and proved a success as welfare caseloads dropped by nearly half, and child poverty among affected groups plummeted.
But times have changed. Today, thanks to President Obama, big government and welfare has made a comeback. Now, 1 in 4 children in America is on food stamps and living in historically high levels of poverty.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve had it with President Obama. If you agree, please make your voice heard by signing our petition today.