New EPA Regulations will kill jobs and hike consumer energy bills.
“Hardworking families across this country continue to face an uphill climb as long as President Obama is in the White House. With the announcement that he has put into place job-killing regulations on coal-fired plants, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose their jobs.” Rick Santorum
I stand with Patriot Voices because:
- These regulations from the EPA are unfair and unnecessary and will cost thousands of workers their jobs and millions more will face higher energy costs.
- Obamacare is a heavy-enough burden for an economy coming out of the worst recession since the great depression.
- With our shrinking economy, we cannot afford even more burdens and roadblocks on businesses that want to be hiring workers.
- This radical proposal to stop “climate change” is part of the elite liberal agenda and is not supported by hardworking Americans across the country.
Enough is enough, President Obama. Stop the war on jobs and stop hurting American families.
It’s been more than two years and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
While I admit, I hadn't paid much attention to politics until after 9/11. The idea that all the problems in the mid-east didn't affect me directly. I was appauled on the attacks on our embassies and military targets but I was happy their were there to keep us safe. 9/11 changed all that.
We now have even more to worry about than threats from muslin fanatics but we are being attacked from within. President Obama has weakened our country in every way. He lies to the citizens of America....Sequestration, Benqanzi to name a few He doesn't have ANY leadership which we so badly need. President Obama only knows how to campaign and he is so worried about his legacy, he will abandon the American people.
I hope that in 2014 we are able to not only hold onto the House but I hope we (conservatives) can take the Senate. President Obama needs to be held at bay before he does more damage. We may not be ale to repeal Obamacare but maybe we can defund it before it is in full force.
Politicians are politicians but I hope we can elect some who REALLY put this country first over reelections.