- Chinese firms and state agencies have been implicated in a host of hacking attacks, on targets ranging from leading industrial and technology firms, to the Pentagon and other US government agencies, to the New York Times, Coca-Cola and numerous other companies and industries.
- Oct 2012: The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee said U.S. telecommunications operators should not be allowed do business with China’s top network equipment makers because potential Chinese state influence on the companies poses a security threat.
- Also most counterfeit goods are produced and manufactured in China, making it the counterfeit capital of the world. In fact, the counterfeiting industry accounts for 8% of China’s GDP.
- Foreign Lobbyists here in the US promote sending US jobs to countries like China, where they work for slave wages, no benefits, no OSHA safety standards or no real environment regulations. It also doesn’t help us compete when these company’s factories are subsidized by China’s communist government. Just check out the current Chinese extreme pollution issues – We all live in the same world, but not every country plays by the same rules.
It’s very important that we continue to become the unsilent majority until our messages of common sense are heard and our leaders actually start putting some sensible measures in place to stem the tide. Otherwise this is going to continue to have a devastating effect on the American People and the Real American Economy.
Just check out the current Chinese extreme pollution issues – We all live in the same world, but not every country plays by the same rules.
The American People deserve leaders that will honor the fact that they are elected by the Citizens of the United States of America to represent the interests of those citizens and the country itself and that They are NOT Elected By or To Represent the Global Market Place, Lobbyist, Foreign citizens or Illegal Aliens.
The American People need leaders who will stop selling us out to countries like Communist China, India and Mexico.
If we really want to improve the health of our planet – We should bring manufacturing back to the USA where we’re less likely to pollute than they are in China, India and Mexico and at the same time provide a much needed boost to the Real American Economy and the American People.
Unfortunately most of our politicians are a joke – Only it’s not so funny, because over the past several decades, all they’ve been doing is screwing the American people, by stalling, spending, removing protections and allowing illegal aliens to continue to pour in and American jobs and industry to pour out, and all while collecting their American tax-payer funded pay checks, benefits and whatever else they get on the side from their various lobbyist friends.
Let’s face it both parties are just doing the bidding of their masters, while lamely trying to look like they’re trying to represent us.
Wouldn’t it be nice, if some of these puppet masters were conscientious loyal Americans who loved their country and cared about their fellow Americans enough that they would finally start pointing their lap-dog-politicians in the direction of doing right by the American People? Maybe that’s delusional on my part – But if this doesn’t start happening soon, the American people and the future of the country that we love is doomed.
New EPA Regulations will kill jobs and hike consumer energy bills.
“Hardworking families across this country continue to face an uphill climb as long as President Obama is in the White House. With the announcement that he has put into place job-killing regulations on coal-fired plants, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose their jobs.” Rick Santorum
I stand with Patriot Voices because:
- These regulations from the EPA are unfair and unnecessary and will cost thousands of workers their jobs and millions more will face higher energy costs.
- Obamacare is a heavy-enough burden for an economy coming out of the worst recession since the great depression.
- With our shrinking economy, we cannot afford even more burdens and roadblocks on businesses that want to be hiring workers.
- This radical proposal to stop “climate change” is part of the elite liberal agenda and is not supported by hardworking Americans across the country.
Enough is enough, President Obama. Stop the war on jobs and stop hurting American families.