Patriot Voices believes:
Stand with and Strengthen Our Military
- The number one priority of the federal government under our Constitution is to keep America safe.
- We must stand with our men and women in uniform who deserve everything necessary to defend freedom and protect us from the threats that America faces.
- We must stand against defense spending cuts through sequestration or otherwise. We can steward our defense resources better but savings need to go toward protecting our nation from present and future threats.
Stand with Our Veterans
- America must keep its promise to the people who have faithfully and sacrificially served our country; America’s 22 million veterans and 2 million service members and all of their families.
Stand Up Against the Iranian Regime and Radical Islam
- We must stand unwaveringly against the Iranian Regime’s pursuit of nuclear weapons and with the people of Iran instead.
- We need to call out Radical Islam and encourage moderate Muslims to denounce and remove it from their community.
Stand with Those Who Stand with America
- We must stand with our neighbors and with allies like Israel and those freedom-loving countries throughout the world in Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Our country should stand for security, human rights, and religious freedom around the world.
Stand for Secure Borders to Strengthen America
- Porous borders mean inadequate national security creating opportunities for terrorists and narco-traffickers.
- We need to stop illegal immigration by securing our borders and streamlining legal immigration to promote fairness and economic growth.