- We know the First Amendment says:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- We know that the First Amendment is one of our most precious rights as Americans, and we won’t allow it to be trampled upon.
- We believe that the efforts by the City of Houston to subpoena materials from pastors across the city is a violation of that right.
- We stand with these pastors and not just because of religious reasons. We believe that regardless of one’s religious or political views, this kind of activity by any government in this country is extremely alarming and must be stopped.
- We believe that the constant drumbeat to weaken our First Amendment is real, and we will stand with Republicans and Democrats to stop it.
Add your name below if you stand with Patriot Voices on this critical issue!
State Chairs and Chapter Leaders:
Help us get out the word about Rick Santorum's new book - Blue Collar Conservatives!
We'll send you 50 bookmarks to pass out in your community!
Simply complete the info below and we'll ship them to you!
You may also download the flyer here and take it to your local printer to make copies.
Please note: This is a special opportunity just for our state chairs and chapter leaders. Please do not share this link.
Please email Shelley Ahlersmeyer if you have any questions!