To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and defender of the right to bear arms, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to protect our Second Amendment rights and stop efforts aimed at "universal background checks."
Recent incidents of heartbreaking gun violence have brought the issue of gun safety into the spotlight. Putting further restrictions on law abiding citizen-gun owners is not the answer.
We have gun laws in place, we need to work hard to enforce existing laws, not create new laws that do nothing to deter criminals and madmen.
The Second Amendment was drafted to protect our First Amendment rights, and according to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect review of this request, and will hold you accountable for your response to it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Patriot Voices and conservative patriots nationwide in support of the Second Amendment and against efforts to implement "universal background checks."
Join the Santorum Family at the March for Life in Washington, DC on January 22, 2015!
At Patriot Voices, we believe that every life has value and deserves protection! The annual March for Life is an important opportunity to send a message to our elected officials that we expect them to support policies which foster a culture of life.
- Get tickets for a special breakfast reception hosted by Rick and Karen Santorum on the day of the March!
- Sign up here to win a trip for two to the March (deadline January 15th)!
Sign up below so we can keep you updated!
In 1 Thessalonians 5:17, God commands us to: Pray without ceasing.
Join others who are praying for our country and our leaders,
Rick and Karen Santorum, their family, staff and advisers.
Prayer team members:
will receive a weekly email update with prayer requests
are encouraged to join our Prayer Team Facebook group
are invited to join a monthly prayer team conference call
For more info, please contact prayer coordinators, Maria and Sherri, at: [email protected]
- We know the First Amendment says:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- We know that the First Amendment is one of our most precious rights as Americans, and we won’t allow it to be trampled upon.
- We believe that the efforts by the City of Houston to subpoena materials from pastors across the city is a violation of that right.
- We stand with these pastors and not just because of religious reasons. We believe that regardless of one’s religious or political views, this kind of activity by any government in this country is extremely alarming and must be stopped.
- We believe that the constant drumbeat to weaken our First Amendment is real, and we will stand with Republicans and Democrats to stop it.
Add your name below if you stand with Patriot Voices on this critical issue!
New EPA Regulations will kill jobs and hike consumer energy bills.
“Hardworking families across this country continue to face an uphill climb as long as President Obama is in the White House. With the announcement that he has put into place job-killing regulations on coal-fired plants, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose their jobs.” Rick Santorum
I stand with Patriot Voices because:
- These regulations from the EPA are unfair and unnecessary and will cost thousands of workers their jobs and millions more will face higher energy costs.
- Obamacare is a heavy-enough burden for an economy coming out of the worst recession since the great depression.
- With our shrinking economy, we cannot afford even more burdens and roadblocks on businesses that want to be hiring workers.
- This radical proposal to stop “climate change” is part of the elite liberal agenda and is not supported by hardworking Americans across the country.
Enough is enough, President Obama. Stop the war on jobs and stop hurting American families.
State Chairs and Chapter Leaders:
Help us get out the word about Rick Santorum's new book - Blue Collar Conservatives!
We'll send you 50 bookmarks to pass out in your community!
Simply complete the info below and we'll ship them to you!
You may also download the flyer here and take it to your local printer to make copies.
Please note: This is a special opportunity just for our state chairs and chapter leaders. Please do not share this link.
Please email Shelley Ahlersmeyer if you have any questions!
- The IRS has proposed harmful regulations that will silence the voice of conservatives across the country and curtail the activities of 501(C)4 organizations just like ours!
- If these regulations are allowed to go into effect, they will categorize the following important community activities as "political": voter registration, candidate forums and debates, voter guides, voting records of incumbents and even public statements by officers or leaders of the organization.
- This is a violation of our First Amendment rights under the Constitution and an example of the extreme lengths that the Obama Administration will go to quiet the opposition.
- DEADLINE: We have until February 27th to comment on these regulations and demand a public hearing!
- Take 3 minutes right now and visit this regulation comment page to express your view. Here is a sample comment you can cut and paste:
Please do not approve these proposed regulations which will impact my ability to express my First Amendment rights under the Constitution. The IRS is not a political entity, yet these regulations are politically motivated in an attempt to silence conservative voices. I ask that you do NOT approve these misguided regulations. I also request a public hearing on this proposed regulation.
- Contact your U.S. Senators and Representatives and tell them you're concerned!
- Add your name below to let us know that you plan to take action!
- Spread the word to every conservative you know! Sample posts for Twitter and Facebook:
TWITTER: Don't let IRS silence your conservative voice! Join @patriot_voices & @RickSantorum in this fight! Deadline: Feb 27 http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
FACEBOOK: Don't let the IRS silence your conservative voice! Join Patriot Voices and Rick Santorum in the fight to stop the IRS from imposing harmful regulations against conservative organizations. http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
Patriot Voices needs your help! If you are interested in volunteering with our organization, please complete the form below and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for adding your voice!
Will you join us and go 'toe-to-toe' against Texas State Senator Wendy Davis and anyone else who supports abortion at any time and for any reason?
If so, sign below!
By signing this petition, you commit to the following:
- - Yes! I will go #toe2toe4life against Wendy Davis and anyone else to save an innocent life.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife in support of Texas Senate Bill 5 (#SB5) which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife and agree it was reprehensible for the President of the United States to send a ‘shout-out’ to Texas State Senator Wendy Davis for her 11-hour filibuster in support of abortion on demand at any stage and for any reason.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife by applauding Governor Rick Perry for calling the Texas Senate back into a special session so that the Senate body can vote their support for and pass #SB5, a landmark piece of pro-life legislation.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife because I agree that these precious baby shoes, shown going ‘toe-to-toe’ with Wendy Davis’ filibuster shoes, remind us that we must stand for those who can't stand for themselves!
[To show support for those in Texas who are fighting for life, these petition signatures will be delivered to Governor Rick Perry]
CRPD is back! We stopped it once before but efforts are again underway to ratify the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. We need your help again! If ratified, this dangerous treaty would threaten U.S. sovereignty and parental rights - it must be stopped.
While we are still waiting for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to schedule a hearing, there is something you can do right now.
The House Sovereignty Caucus is preparing a letter to the U.S. Senate and House leaders voicing their opposition and asking them to not ratify this outrageous treaty. Will you help us recruit your congressman to sign that letter? These members of Congress need to hear from their constituents so your communication can make the difference!
4 STEPS TO HELP US STOP CRPD!
- Add your contact information below, reinforcing your commitment to stand against CRPD.
- Take 5 minutes to contact your Representative by email and phone to urge him or her to sign onto this important letter to oppose the ratification of CRPD. Click here to find a sample email and a link to find your congressman's contact information.
- Download this petition and circulate it with your friends, family and neighbors. Mail or email signed petitions back to us ASAP.
- Spread the word!
Please take 5 minutes to send an email to your congressman and make your voice be heard.15 signatures
Tell President Obama: Stop Gutting Welfare Reform!1,052 signatures
President Obama has spent the better part of his time in office abusing the power of the presidency. Whether it’s his administration not enforcing immigration laws, stopping the enforcement of the Defense of Marriage Act or illegally placing a moratorium on offshore drilling, the list is long, troubling, and it keeps growing.
Just recently, President Obama chose yet again to dismiss the actions of Congress from more than 15 years ago by gutting the work requirements in the welfare reform bill of 1996. Just like that, he essentially rewrote this legislation and transformed its intent.
This welfare bill ended a federal entitlement for the first time, and proved a success as welfare caseloads dropped by nearly half, and child poverty among affected groups plummeted.
But times have changed. Today, thanks to President Obama, big government and welfare has made a comeback. Now, 1 in 4 children in America is on food stamps and living in historically high levels of poverty.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve had it with President Obama. If you agree, please make your voice heard by signing our petition today.
It’s been more than two years and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
Sign up below to host your own "Our Sacred Honor" Party!
Please note: your address and phone number are required. We'll be in touch soon to confirm your party.
354 sign up nows
Friday, January 25 is the 40th March for Life on the mall in Washington, DC. Patriot Voices' founder Rick Santorum will be speaking during the rally that takes place immediately before the March, and will then join hundreds of thousands of pro-life Americans and march down the mall to the Supreme Court in support of life.
At Patriot Voices, we believe that every life has value and deserves protection. Because we are a pro-life country, the March for Life is an important opportunity for us to send a message to our elected officials that they must support policies that foster a culture of life.
Patriot Voices will be gathering at the March, and we’d love to have you and your friends and family join us! Here are the details:
- The March for Life begins at Noon EST on Friday, January 25 on the National Mall between 7th and 9th Streets in Washington, DC.
- Beginning at 11 AM, we will gather under the "Patriot Voices Defends Life" banner.
- Immediately following the rally, we will march to the Supreme Court.
If you’re attending the March, let us know by adding your name and contact info below. We strongly encourage you to include your cell number so we can connect with you via text during the March.
Don’t miss the important opportunity to stand with us and defend life! For more information about the March, please visit: http://marchforlife.org/
UPDATE: Congratulations to Judy A from Austin, Texas! She's the winner of our trip for two to the March for Life! Thank you to all who entered our Facebook contest.
The “No Budget, No Pay Act” would require members of Congress to forgo pay for every day after October 1 that they don’t adopt a budget and pass all of its spending bills. Once members approved a spending plan and appropriated the money, they would start receiving paychecks again but couldn’t collect any retroactive pay. The premise is simple: don’t do your job and you don’t get paid.
Sounds logical enough. When you are in the private sector, if you don’t do your job, you don’t get paid or worse you get fired. We should expect the same from our elected officials.
Remarkably, Congress hasn’t passed a budget since 2009. The United States faces its most serious financial crisis and Senate Democrats could not be bothered to write a budget because budgets force people to make choices. This has to change.
In the longer term, we need a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution so the federal government has to balance its budget like our states do. And in the short term, we need a new law to start the process of fiscal reform today. The “No Budget, No Pay Act” is a good start.
Sign the petition below to support the “No Budget, No Pay Act.” You can also obtain contact information for your Senator and Member of Congress. Please call or email them and tell them to vote for the “No Budget, No Pay Act” (S. 1981 and H.R. 3643). You can access a sample letter here that you can cut, paste, add your own personalization and then email to your Member of Congress and Senator.
Americans develop a budget within their household. We should be able to rely on our lawmakers to do the same for our nation. This is a core constitutional and job responsibility.