We have long been talking about how supporting the American worker and manufacturing will grow the economy in a way that benefits everyone.
As we enter the Christmas season especially with COVID19, millions of hard-working American families in the manufacturing industry or in communities impacted by that industry are struggling to make ends meet.
Did you know that a large percentage of our Christmas gift dollars go overseas? For every $1 we spend in the USA on manufacturing, $1.81 will be added to the economy. That is a great deal!
Sometimes it is simply difficult to find products made in the USA. The next best thing would be to buy local. Support the small businesses and workers in your own community.
This is how it works. After you sign the pledge, just take a look at your gift-giving budget and decide to spend as much as you can on things made in this country or sold by local businesses. It’s that simple!
Help make this a Red White and Blue Christmas by putting the American worker first. Join us by taking the 9th Annual Made in the USA Christmas Challenge!27 signatures
In 1 Thessalonians 5:17, God commands us to: Pray without ceasing.
Join others who are praying for our country and our leaders,
Rick and Karen Santorum, their family, staff and advisers.
Prayer team members:
will receive a weekly email update with prayer requests
are encouraged to join our Prayer Team Facebook group
are invited to join a monthly prayer team conference call
For more info, please contact prayer coordinators, Maria and Sherri, at: [email protected]
- We know the First Amendment says:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- We know that the First Amendment is one of our most precious rights as Americans, and we won’t allow it to be trampled upon.
- We believe that the efforts by the City of Houston to subpoena materials from pastors across the city is a violation of that right.
- We stand with these pastors and not just because of religious reasons. We believe that regardless of one’s religious or political views, this kind of activity by any government in this country is extremely alarming and must be stopped.
- We believe that the constant drumbeat to weaken our First Amendment is real, and we will stand with Republicans and Democrats to stop it.
Add your name below if you stand with Patriot Voices on this critical issue!
New EPA Regulations will kill jobs and hike consumer energy bills.
“Hardworking families across this country continue to face an uphill climb as long as President Obama is in the White House. With the announcement that he has put into place job-killing regulations on coal-fired plants, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose their jobs.” Rick Santorum
I stand with Patriot Voices because:
- These regulations from the EPA are unfair and unnecessary and will cost thousands of workers their jobs and millions more will face higher energy costs.
- Obamacare is a heavy-enough burden for an economy coming out of the worst recession since the great depression.
- With our shrinking economy, we cannot afford even more burdens and roadblocks on businesses that want to be hiring workers.
- This radical proposal to stop “climate change” is part of the elite liberal agenda and is not supported by hardworking Americans across the country.
Enough is enough, President Obama. Stop the war on jobs and stop hurting American families.
There’s nothing like April 15 to remind Americans that we’re overtaxed and underpaid, and President Obama and the Congressional Democrats are hard at work to make sure it stays that way.
Let’s change our tax code and get our economy prospering again with these concrete changes:
**We should start with abolishing the federal tax code, a disgraceful mix of needless complexity and perverse incentives, and start over. We need a new system for the 21st century that is simple, logical and fair. It should promote behavior that builds strong families, businesses, and communities.
**We should eliminate the seven different income taxes rates and have just one or two low rates that let people keep more of what they earn and reward saving and investing.
**Our corporate tax system is as dysfunctional as the individual income tax. U.S. corporate tax rates are the highest in the industrial world, so U.S. companies keep billions of dollars parked overseas. Repatriating foreign income at a 5 percent rate rather than the current 35 percent would bring that capital home to be invested in America.
**We should cut the corporate tax rate for domestic manufacturers from 35 percent to zero. Eliminating the corporate tax on manufacturers would give U.S. workers a level playing field in the international competition for jobs without the self-defeating drawbacks of protectionism.
**We should eliminate the marriage penalty from the tax code. Marriage is a critical factor in rising out of poverty, so we should also establish more tax benefits for married couples.
**Congress should double the tax credit for children from $3,000 to $6,000 per child. Doing so would put hardworking families back on a par, in terms of federal taxes, with their grandparents when they were having all those kids in the 1950s.
If you agree that Americans are overtaxed and underpaid, sign our petition here, and tell the President and Congress that enough is enough!
State Chairs and Chapter Leaders:
Help us get out the word about Rick Santorum's new book - Blue Collar Conservatives!
We'll send you 50 bookmarks to pass out in your community!
Simply complete the info below and we'll ship them to you!
You may also download the flyer here and take it to your local printer to make copies.
Please note: This is a special opportunity just for our state chairs and chapter leaders. Please do not share this link.
Please email Shelley Ahlersmeyer if you have any questions!
- The IRS has proposed harmful regulations that will silence the voice of conservatives across the country and curtail the activities of 501(C)4 organizations just like ours!
- If these regulations are allowed to go into effect, they will categorize the following important community activities as "political": voter registration, candidate forums and debates, voter guides, voting records of incumbents and even public statements by officers or leaders of the organization.
- This is a violation of our First Amendment rights under the Constitution and an example of the extreme lengths that the Obama Administration will go to quiet the opposition.
- DEADLINE: We have until February 27th to comment on these regulations and demand a public hearing!
- Take 3 minutes right now and visit this regulation comment page to express your view. Here is a sample comment you can cut and paste:
Please do not approve these proposed regulations which will impact my ability to express my First Amendment rights under the Constitution. The IRS is not a political entity, yet these regulations are politically motivated in an attempt to silence conservative voices. I ask that you do NOT approve these misguided regulations. I also request a public hearing on this proposed regulation.
- Contact your U.S. Senators and Representatives and tell them you're concerned!
- Add your name below to let us know that you plan to take action!
- Spread the word to every conservative you know! Sample posts for Twitter and Facebook:
TWITTER: Don't let IRS silence your conservative voice! Join @patriot_voices & @RickSantorum in this fight! Deadline: Feb 27 http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
FACEBOOK: Don't let the IRS silence your conservative voice! Join Patriot Voices and Rick Santorum in the fight to stop the IRS from imposing harmful regulations against conservative organizations. http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
Will you join us and go 'toe-to-toe' against Texas State Senator Wendy Davis and anyone else who supports abortion at any time and for any reason?
If so, sign below!
By signing this petition, you commit to the following:
- - Yes! I will go #toe2toe4life against Wendy Davis and anyone else to save an innocent life.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife in support of Texas Senate Bill 5 (#SB5) which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife and agree it was reprehensible for the President of the United States to send a ‘shout-out’ to Texas State Senator Wendy Davis for her 11-hour filibuster in support of abortion on demand at any stage and for any reason.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife by applauding Governor Rick Perry for calling the Texas Senate back into a special session so that the Senate body can vote their support for and pass #SB5, a landmark piece of pro-life legislation.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife because I agree that these precious baby shoes, shown going ‘toe-to-toe’ with Wendy Davis’ filibuster shoes, remind us that we must stand for those who can't stand for themselves!
[To show support for those in Texas who are fighting for life, these petition signatures will be delivered to Governor Rick Perry]
12 information s
Complete the form below to host your own "Our Sacred Honor" house party.
Please note: your address and phone number are required.
We'll be in touch shortly with next steps!
It’s been more than two years and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
Watch Diamond and Silk talk about how important it is to join Patriot Voices!
We would love to have you help make America a place where working families can thrive again! Please note that signing up does not commit you to anything, but rather gives us an opportunity to contact you about ways you can get involved.
We hope you will join Diamond and Silk by getting involved in Patriot Voices!
To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and defender of the right to bear arms, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to protect our Second Amendment rights and stop efforts aimed at "universal background checks."
Recent incidents of heartbreaking gun violence have brought the issue of gun safety into the spotlight. Putting further restrictions on law abiding citizen-gun owners is not the answer.
We have gun laws in place, we need to work hard to enforce existing laws, not create new laws that do nothing to deter criminals and madmen.
The Second Amendment was drafted to protect our First Amendment rights, and according to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect review of this request, and will hold you accountable for your response to it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Patriot Voices and conservative patriots nationwide in support of the Second Amendment and against efforts to implement "universal background checks."
The “No Budget, No Pay Act” would require members of Congress to forgo pay for every day after October 1 that they don’t adopt a budget and pass all of its spending bills. Once members approved a spending plan and appropriated the money, they would start receiving paychecks again but couldn’t collect any retroactive pay. The premise is simple: don’t do your job and you don’t get paid.
Sounds logical enough. When you are in the private sector, if you don’t do your job, you don’t get paid or worse you get fired. We should expect the same from our elected officials.
Remarkably, Congress hasn’t passed a budget since 2009. The United States faces its most serious financial crisis and Senate Democrats could not be bothered to write a budget because budgets force people to make choices. This has to change.
In the longer term, we need a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution so the federal government has to balance its budget like our states do. And in the short term, we need a new law to start the process of fiscal reform today. The “No Budget, No Pay Act” is a good start.
Sign the petition below to support the “No Budget, No Pay Act.” You can also obtain contact information for your Senator and Member of Congress. Please call or email them and tell them to vote for the “No Budget, No Pay Act” (S. 1981 and H.R. 3643). You can access a sample letter here that you can cut, paste, add your own personalization and then email to your Member of Congress and Senator.
Americans develop a budget within their household. We should be able to rely on our lawmakers to do the same for our nation. This is a core constitutional and job responsibility.
Patriot Voices is building a network of America’s conservative grassroots and we need you!
Below are links to state and local government institutions to help you be more effective.
Senator Chuck Hagel is the wrong choice for Secretary of Defense because his confirmation would send a dangerous signal to Iran and other radical Islamic elements which would make our country and our allies less secure. Not only did Senator Hagel tip off the Iranians that he would not use strength to prevent them from obtaining nuclear weapons, he disrespects our strongest ally in the middle east, Israel. Time after time, Sen. Hagel has sought to distance the United States from Israel and refused to support efforts to end terrorist attacks on Israel.
Chuck Hagel’s anti-Israel, pro-Iran mindset makes him uniquely unqualified to serve as our Defense Secretary.
Add your voice to Patriot Voices' fight to stop Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense using the short form below.
UPDATE: We’ve learned that Chuck Hagel’s confirmation hearing is set for January 31st. Please take three minutes to call or email your senators now and tell them to vote "no" on this nomination. Find your senators at this link.
UPDATE #2: The Senate Armed Services Committee announced that they are postponing the vote on Chuck Hagel's nomination to be Secretary of Defense. This is because of your calls, emails and overall opposition to Senator Hagel! Let’s keep the pressure on! Here are three easy ways to take action:
• Go to notochuck.com to send an email to your senators
• Call the capitol switchboard and ask to speak to your senators: 202-224-3121
UPDATE #3: Sen. Harry Reid has scheduled the confirmation vote for Friday, February 15th. A 60 vote threshold is required. Keep calling and emailing!
National Petition for a Balanced Budget Amendment
Sponsored by Patriot Voices
To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and a concerned citizen, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to immediately introduce, vote on, and pass a 28th amendment to the United States Constitution mandating a balanced budget.
A Balanced Budget Amendment would require by law that the federal government not spend more than it takes in and would ultimately cap federal spending at 18% of gross domestic product (GDP).
Because our country can't afford to continue down this unsustainable fiscal course any longer, I urge you to pass this Balanced Budget Amendment before completing the federal budget for the coming fiscal year.
According to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect full compliance with this request, and will hold you accountable and responsible for fulfilling it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Rick Santorum, Patriot Voices, and conservative patriots nationwide in support of fiscal sanity, accountability, and a balanced budget.