Let’s make it clear to President Obama that Americans do care about fighting ISIS and want the United States to do everything it can to stop them and to protect Christians, Yezidis and others being targeted.
We all know that President Obama loves to work with the United Nations, so it is perfect timing to have him ask the U.N. Security Counsel to adopt a resolution calling this genocide. Once that would occur, all sorts of support would be available to stop the genocide, help the victims and the International Criminal Court would try the perpetrators.
Sign our letter to President Obama to call this genocide and recommend that the United Nations adopt a resolution doing the same.929 signatures
Dear President Obama,
In Syria, ISIS recently crucified a dozen Christians, but not before torturing them (including a 12 year old boy) and publicly raping the women. ISIS has announced plans to executive another 180 Christians later this week.
In Iraq, ISIS rounded up all the Yezidis in the village of Sinjar, killed the men and older women, and then sold the women and children to fighters in Iraq and Syria as sex slaves.
A recent article in The New York Times said “Now ISIS is looking to eradicate Christians and other minorities altogether.” They quote the President’s own Ambassador at large for religious freedom David Saperstein, “Everyone has seen the forced conversions, crucifixions and beheadings. To see these communities, primarily Christians, but also the Yezidis and others, persecuted in large numbers is deeply alarming.”
I am writing to ask you to call this genocide and recommend that the United Nations adopt a resolution doing the same.
I want the United States to do everything it can to stop ISIS and to protect Christians, Yezidis and others being targeted.
Please, ask the U.N. Security Counsel to adopt a resolution calling this genocide. Once that occurs, all sorts of support would be available to stop the genocide, help the victims and the International Criminal Court would try the perpetrators.
Will you join us and go 'toe-to-toe' against Texas State Senator Wendy Davis and anyone else who supports abortion at any time and for any reason?
If so, sign below!
By signing this petition, you commit to the following:
- - Yes! I will go #toe2toe4life against Wendy Davis and anyone else to save an innocent life.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife in support of Texas Senate Bill 5 (#SB5) which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife and agree it was reprehensible for the President of the United States to send a ‘shout-out’ to Texas State Senator Wendy Davis for her 11-hour filibuster in support of abortion on demand at any stage and for any reason.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife by applauding Governor Rick Perry for calling the Texas Senate back into a special session so that the Senate body can vote their support for and pass #SB5, a landmark piece of pro-life legislation.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife because I agree that these precious baby shoes, shown going ‘toe-to-toe’ with Wendy Davis’ filibuster shoes, remind us that we must stand for those who can't stand for themselves!
[To show support for those in Texas who are fighting for life, these petition signatures will be delivered to Governor Rick Perry]
To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and defender of the right to bear arms, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to protect our Second Amendment rights and stop efforts aimed at "universal background checks."
Recent incidents of heartbreaking gun violence have brought the issue of gun safety into the spotlight. Putting further restrictions on law abiding citizen-gun owners is not the answer.
We have gun laws in place, we need to work hard to enforce existing laws, not create new laws that do nothing to deter criminals and madmen.
The Second Amendment was drafted to protect our First Amendment rights, and according to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect review of this request, and will hold you accountable for your response to it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Patriot Voices and conservative patriots nationwide in support of the Second Amendment and against efforts to implement "universal background checks."