I dream of bringing hated enemies together for peace and reconciliation
at our state capitol of Wisconsin (site of polarized protests in 2011)...
that is built on a sacred site of peace and reconciliation for Native Americans...
with 22 circular chambers to support gatherings without hierarchy.
Below are some tools I'm exploring:
- Supportive space... in circle, energy prepped, intentions set, four element altar
- Co-facilitators... 3D lead and multi-D support
- Connect w higher self, Spirit, purpose, and each other... via drum, dance, chant, breath, fire, pipe, touch, gratitude, yoga, check-in, bibliomancy, oracle cards, etc.
- Weave techniques like NonViolent Communication, Heartmath, BePeace, and Iroquois Peacemaking with intuition and energy work
- Talking stick... with pauses and breath to fully hear and acknowledge before speaking (without fixing, advising, debating, analyzing)
- Perspective of the soul... e.g. Newton, Myss, Reconnections
- Power of the infinite... e.g. Shared Mission/Vision/Values, Shared Dream, Love Without End, GoldenAgeofGaia, ShiftNetwork, Legend of the Peacemaker