Will you join us and go 'toe-to-toe' against Texas State Senator Wendy Davis and anyone else who supports abortion at any time and for any reason?
If so, sign below!
By signing this petition, you commit to the following:
- - Yes! I will go #toe2toe4life against Wendy Davis and anyone else to save an innocent life.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife in support of Texas Senate Bill 5 (#SB5) which bans abortions after 20 weeks.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife and agree it was reprehensible for the President of the United States to send a ‘shout-out’ to Texas State Senator Wendy Davis for her 11-hour filibuster in support of abortion on demand at any stage and for any reason.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife by applauding Governor Rick Perry for calling the Texas Senate back into a special session so that the Senate body can vote their support for and pass #SB5, a landmark piece of pro-life legislation.
- - Yes! I #StandWithLife because I agree that these precious baby shoes, shown going ‘toe-to-toe’ with Wendy Davis’ filibuster shoes, remind us that we must stand for those who can't stand for themselves!
[To show support for those in Texas who are fighting for life, these petition signatures will be delivered to Governor Rick Perry]
12 information s
Complete the form below to host your own "Our Sacred Honor" house party.
Please note: your address and phone number are required.
We'll be in touch shortly with next steps!
CRPD is back! We stopped it once before but efforts are again underway to ratify the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. We need your help again! If ratified, this dangerous treaty would threaten U.S. sovereignty and parental rights - it must be stopped.
While we are still waiting for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to schedule a hearing, there is something you can do right now.
The House Sovereignty Caucus is preparing a letter to the U.S. Senate and House leaders voicing their opposition and asking them to not ratify this outrageous treaty. Will you help us recruit your congressman to sign that letter? These members of Congress need to hear from their constituents so your communication can make the difference!
4 STEPS TO HELP US STOP CRPD!
- Add your contact information below, reinforcing your commitment to stand against CRPD.
- Take 5 minutes to contact your Representative by email and phone to urge him or her to sign onto this important letter to oppose the ratification of CRPD. Click here to find a sample email and a link to find your congressman's contact information.
- Download this petition and circulate it with your friends, family and neighbors. Mail or email signed petitions back to us ASAP.
- Spread the word!
Please take 5 minutes to send an email to your congressman and make your voice be heard.15 signatures
It’s been more than two years and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
To: All members of the 114th United States Congress
I, the undersigned, a lover of liberty, an American patriot, and defender of the right to bear arms, do hereby implore you, our elected representatives, to protect our Second Amendment rights and stop efforts aimed at "universal background checks."
Recent incidents of heartbreaking gun violence have brought the issue of gun safety into the spotlight. Putting further restrictions on law abiding citizen-gun owners is not the answer.
We have gun laws in place, we need to work hard to enforce existing laws, not create new laws that do nothing to deter criminals and madmen.
The Second Amendment was drafted to protect our First Amendment rights, and according to my First Amendment right to petition, I expect review of this request, and will hold you accountable for your response to it.
Finally, I do hereby pledge to stand with Patriot Voices and conservative patriots nationwide in support of the Second Amendment and against efforts to implement "universal background checks."
Rick Santorum Speech
12:20 PM ET
Rick and Karen Santorum Book Signing
1 PM ET
Town Hall with Rick Santorum
3 PM ET
Eastern Shore 2
Click here for a required complimentary ticket
CPAC credentials required for all events ~ Register HERE
Email questions to: email@example.com
Gaylord National Hotel
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Nearest Airport - Ronald Reagan National Airport