PATRIOT VOICES RADIO IS YOUR VOICE MULTIPLIED!
NEXT LIVE SHOW:
David St. Hilaire
TWO WAYS TO LISTEN TO A SHOW:
Online at Blog Talk Radio or call: (347) 857-3462
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
Call our "Shout-Out Line" 24/7 to leave a message for Patriot Voices or Rick Santorum.
We might play your message on our next show!
LISTEN ON-DEMAND TO PAST SHOWS:
- January 27, 2015: Rick Santorum, Nadine Maenza, Elizabeth Santorum and Shelley Ahlersmeyer
- January 13, 2015: Rick Santorum, Joel Rosenberg, Naghmeh Abedini and more!
- December 23, 2014: Rick Santorum, Karen Santorum, Emily Lineberger, Jessica Colon and Shelley Ahlersmeyer
- December 9, 2014: Guests included Senator Rick Santorum, Dave Bray (lead singer of Madison Rising), Nadine Maenza (Executive Director), and Shelley Ahlersmeyer (National Grassroots Director).
- November 25, 2014: This show featured Senator Rick Santorum, Congressman Steve King, Derrick Morgan (Heritage Foundation), and Nadine Maenza (Executive Director).
- November 11, 2014: Listen to our most recent show with Senator Rick Santorum, Congressman-Elect Alex Mooney, Maria Lancaster (Prayer Team Coordinator) and Sara Cheedie (Iowa Strike Force volunteer)
- October 28, 2014: Listen to our most recent show with Senator Rick Santorum, Congressman Pete Hoekstra, Dr. Charles Slater, Shelley Ahlersmeyer (National Grassroots Director), and Jenifer Lee (Deputy Grassroots Director.
- October 14, 2014: Senator Rick Santorum, Steve Scheffler (Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition), Craig Bergman (Producer of Unfair the movie), Kenny Dean (Alabama State Chair), Dawn Barclay-Randolph (Michigan State Co-Chair) and Steven Mosley - POC from Virginia.
- September 23, 2014: Senator Rick Santorum, Naghmeh Abedini and Mark Rodgers.
- September 9, 2014: Guests: Rick Santorum, Eric Metaxas (NYT best-selling author), Josh Duggar (FRC Action), and Jennifer Marshall (Heritage Foundation).
- August 26, 2014: Guests included: Rick Santorum, Joel Rosenberg (NYT Best-Selling Author), Bob Vander Plaats (President - Iowa's Family Leader), Jessica Colon (PV Political Director) and Candy DeHaan (Michigan State Chair).
August 12, 2014: Guests: Rick Santorum, Tina Henold (Ohio Chapter Leader), Val Sommerville (Ohio Chapter Leader); Jessica Colon (PV Political Director), Nadine Maenza (PV Executive Director) and Doug Lewis (Iowa POC).
- July 22, 2014: Guests: Rick Santorum, Bob Vander Plaats (Iowa Family Leader), Steven Groves (Heritage Foundation), John Kile (Maryland Chair), Chad Collie (PA Chapter Leader) and Jenifer Lee (Deputy Grassroots Director).
- July 8, 2014: Joining this show --> Rick Santorum, Jeff Sheets (Echolight), Sarah Torre (Heritage Foundation), Dr. Donna Harrison (American Association of Prolife OB-GYNs), Mike Fichter (Indiana Right to Life), Adrienne Cordova-Johnston (PA State Chair) and Cari Pemberton (PV Grassroots Deputy Director)
- June 24, 2014: Guests: John Andrews (Director-Centennial Institute of Western Conservative Summit), ELizabeth Santorum, Anna Fronzaglia (Hill Staffer), Amanda McCormick (MS State Chair), and Townes Moore (SC State Chair).
- June 10, 2014: We heard from special guest State Senator Chris McDaniel, who is running to unseat Sen. Thad Cochran in Mississippi! The show was packed with interviews of our grassroots leaders: Andrew Ash (TX), Adrienne Cordova-Johnston (PA, Graden Neal (ID), Gerry Collins (NY), Christina Matoski (IN), Sherri Burt (IN), Candy DeHaan (MI), and Chad Collie (PA).
- May 27, 2014: This show featured Rick Santorum, Sam Clovis (candidate for U.S. Senate from Iowa), and Ken Paxton (candidate for Texas Attorney General). We also heard from Cong. Scott Perry from Pennsylvania's 4th District about the recent VA hospital scandal.
- May 13, 2014: We talked with Rick Santorum, Dale Fellows (Ohio State Co-Chair) and Elizabeth Santorum. We also received an update from Patriot Voices PAC Political Director, Jessica Colón.
- April 22, 2014: This show was packed! We heard from Rick Santorum, Cleta Mitchell (attorney representing groups targeted by IRS); David Taylor (Exec. Dir. PA Manufacturers Assn), Marji Ross (President and Publisher of Regnery); Duggar Sisters (authors of "Growing up Duggar"); and Laura Goliat (Ohio State Chair)
- April 8, 20214: This show included the following guests: Rick Santorum, Joel Rosenberg (NYT Best-Selling author), Chris Cox (Executive Director of NRA-ILA), Heather Crossin and Erin Tuttle (Hoosiers Against Common Core), Nadine Maenza (PV Executive Director) and Haley and Camille Harris ("Game On" from Rick Santorum's 2012 campaign).
- March 25, 2014: Listen to Rick Santorum talk about President Obama's handling of the situation in Russia and Ukraine, Common Core, the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS case, his recent trip to New Hampshire, and his new book - Blue Collar Conservatives! We were also joined by Josh Duggar (FRC Action), Lindsey Burke (Heritage Foundation) and Carem Bennet (NH State Chair).
- March 11, 2014: This show featured Rick Santorum, Krista Branch, Elizabeth Santorum and Joe Shakour, North Carolina State Co-Chair.
- February 24, 2014: Rick Santorum talked about his upcoming trips to CPAC, New Hampshire and Iowa. He also talked at length about the proposed IRS regulations which will effectively limit the free speech rights of conservative groups like Patriot Voices. He shared about going to the Daytona 500 and good news about an award received by "The Christmas Candle." Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz joined Senator Santorum to talk about his race in the 3rd District. We also heard from Rachel Campos Duffy - national spokesperson from The Libre Initiative and Gerardo Cruz - our new Puerto Rico Chair.
February 11, 2014: This show covered discussion about Keystone Pipeline, CPAC 2014, new endorsements and the Regent University Reagan Symposium. Guests included: Rick Santorum, Katie Tubb (Heritage Foundation) and Shirley Widlacki (Virginia Chapter Leader). We heard updates from Patriot Voices staffers, Shelley Ahlersmeyer and Jessica Colón.
- January 28, 2014: March for Life recap and discussion about President Obama's State of the Union address.
- January 14, 2014: Rick Santorum discussed his recent Meet the Press interview and the upcoming March for Life. We heard from Josh Duggar (Executive Director of FRC Action), Dr. Maria Lancaster (WA State Chair and Executive Director of Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park); and Nadine Maenza (Patriot Voices Executive Director).
- December 10, 2013: We received an update from Rick Santorum, Tom McCluskey (March for Life), Jordan Sekulow (ACLJ) and Sgt. David Morales (local coordinator for Toys for Tots).
- November 25, 2013: Rick Santorum weighed in on CRPD and Obamacare; then gave us an update on The Christmas Candle and shared his Thanksgiving plans. Mike Farris (Home School Legal Defense Association) talked about CRPD and Jim Capretta (Ethics and Public Policy Center) discussed Obamacare. We heard from several of our theater captains.
- November 12, 2013: Rick Santorum talked with Candace Lee (Screenwriter for The Christmas Candle) and Tom Newman (Producer for The Christmas Candle) about The Christmas Candle. We heard from Dan Forest (Lt. Governor of North Carolina), Mark Bergeron (Strikeforce volunteer), Jessica Colón (Patriot Voices Political Director) and Dave Davidson (attendee at Iowa screening of The Christmas Candle).
- October 22, 2013 - Click here to listen. We heard from Rick Santorum, Alice Stewart (Echolight Communications Advisor), Michelle Smith (Texas State Director - Concerned Women for America), Darlene Raimondi (FL State Co-Chair), Dr. James Leonard (LA State Co-Chair), Shelley Ahlersmeyer (PV Grassroots Director), Virginia Davis (PV Communications Director), Steven Groves (Heritage Foundation) and Bill Dallas (Theater Captain Director for The Christmas Candle)
- October 8, 2013 - Click here to listen. Rick Santorum was joined by Tony Perkins (Family Research Council) to talk about the upcoming Values Voter Summit in DC. Senator Santorum also weighed in on the government shutdown and shared about Patriot Voices' partnership with Echolight Studios for The Christmas Candle movie. Bill Dallas of United in Purpose gave an overview of the Theater Captain project for The Christmas Candle. Dr. Sheila Page talked about Obamacare and how it affects physicians and their practice. We got a great update on the ground from Dr. Bridget Melson (CA State Chair) and Becky Davidson (MO State Chair).
- September 24, 2103 - Click here to listen! Featuring Rick Santorum, Laura Regas (American Conservative Union), Sandy Bourne (Policy Director - Ken Cuccinelli Campaign), Nola Wood (MO Co-Chair), Jessica Colón (Patriot Voices Political Director), Doreen Kaiser (Labor Day Hero), and Nadine Maenza (Patriot Voices Executive Director).
- September 10, 2013 - Click here to listen to Rick Santorum, Quin Hillyer (candidate for Congress for Alabama's 1st District), and Frank Gaffney (founder and president of the Center for Security Policy). We'll also heard from Cari Pemberton, our Colorado State Chair.
- August 27, 2013 - Click here to listen! We celebrated the American worker and talked about our Labor Day Hero contest. We heard from Rick Santorum and Congressman Scott Perry from Pennsylvania.
- August 13, 2013 - Click here to listen! We received an update from Rick Santorum about his recent trip to Iowa. We also heard from Nick Ryan, founder of the American Future Fund, and Patriot Voices Iowa Co-Chair Patti Brown.
- July 23, 2013 - Click here to listen! This show featured Bob Vander Plaats (Family Leader CEO), Dr. Cody Hoefert (Lyon Co. GOP Chair and State Central Committee member), and AJ Schnack (producer of “Caucus” documentary).
July 9, 2013 - Click here to listen! featuring a special interview with New York Times Bestselling author Brad Thor! Also joining was Steven Groves from the Heritage Foundation with an update on the UN Disabilities Treaty (CRPD) and Jessica Colon, Patriot Voices Political Director, who talked about the prolife battle in Texas.
- June 25, 2013 - Click here to listen! This show featured interviews with Becky Gerritson (tea party leader from Alabama, who was targeted in the recent IRS scandal and testified before Congress), Alice Stewart and Matt Beynon (who attended last Friday night’s premiere of Iowa “Caucus”), and Taryn Wheeler (Patriot Voices summer intern, who was at the Faith and Freedom Conference in DC last week with Rick Santorum). We also received staff updates from Nadine Maenza, Executive Director, and Shelley Ahlersmeyer, National Grassroots Director.
- June 11, 2013 - Click here to listen! We celebrated Patriot Voices’ 1st Anniversary! Rick Santorum was joined by Quin Hillyer (Patriot Voices PAC endorsed candidate in Alabama’s 1st Congressional District), Cleta Mitchell (attorney representing groups targeted in the IRS scandal), and Michael Farris (Founder of Home School Legal Defense Association). We also heard from Sue Martinek (Coalition for Life of Iowa), Nadine Maenza (Patriot Voices Executive Director), Jessica Colón (Patriot Voices Political Director) and Shelley Ahlersmeyer (Patriot Voices National Grassroots Director). We enjoyed many anniversary shout-out messages from our state chairs and chapter leaders!
- May 28, 2013 - Click here to listen! Rick Santorum joined us live to talk about his recent endorsements in two special elections in Missouri and Alabama, UN Disabilities Treaty (CRPD) and the IRS scandal. Catherine Englebrecht, of True The Vote, talked about her organization's recent targeting by the IRS and Dale Fellows, Ohio State Chair, gave us an update.
- May 14, 2013 - Click here to listen! Rick Santorum weighed in on the Benghazi cover-up and IRS scandal. He talked about his trip to Iowa in August for the state fair and the Lyon County GOP dinner, and mentioned the new Iowa "Caucus" documentary. He gave listeners a family update and encouraged folks to get engaged in every aspect of their lives in order to hold on to America for the future. Will Estrada, Home School Legal Defense Association, gave us a timely update on the Romeike Family. Our Pennsylvania state chair, Adrienne Johnston, came on to talk about Patriot Voices activity there. The show wrapped up with audio clips from Rick Santorum's recent NRA speech in Houston.
- April 23, 2013 - Click here to listen! Patrick Coyle shared about the Young America's Foundation and Rick Santorum's Grosse Pointe South HS speech. We talked with North Carolina state chair Lori Bardsley, Carolina Pregnancy Center director Alexia Newman, and Johns Hopkins University pro-life students, Andrew Guernsey and Monica Rex. Becky Rogness, Indiana Right to Life Communications Director, shared about Rick Santorum's recent speech at the Southwest Indiana RTL banquet - the largest in the country with over 2000 people attending.
- April 9, 2013 - Click here to listen. We caught up with Rick Santorum who shared about his upcoming trip to Iowa and foreign policy speech at John Hopkins University. He also gave us a family update, shared about his gardening hobby and wished his daughter Elizabeth a happy 22nd birthday! We heard from some of Our Sacred Honor party hosts and Instagram American Dream photo contest winners.
- March 26, 2013 - Click here to listen. We heard from Rick Santorum and Nadine Maenza, Patriot Voices Executive Director. We did a recap of CPAC and talked to our grassroots folks from Iowa and Indiana - two states that Rick Santorum will be visiting soon. We discussed the American Dream Challenge and the third anniversary of Obamacare. A packed show!
- March 12, 2013 - Click here to listen to Rick Santorum talk with Dr. James Dobson and Joel Rosenberg. Our grassroots focus is on Texas and Louisiana. We talk with membership coordinator, Angela Moore, about hosting house parties with the "Our Sacred Honor" DVD narrated by Rick Santorum.
- March 12, 2013 - Click here to listen to Rick Santorum's conversation with Dr. James Dobson.
- March 12, 2013 - Click here to listen to Rick Santorum's visit with Joel Rosenberg.
- February 26, 2013 - Click here to listen to our third show where we talk about our efforts to stop Chuck Hagel's nomination for Defense Secretary. We focus on grassroots activity in Michigan, including an interview with State Chair, Glenn Clark, and super volunteer, Peter Baergen. Virginia Davis, Patriot Voices Communications Director, talks about her role.
- February 12, 2013 - Click here to listen as we reflect on how we are making a difference. Josh Duggar is a special guest. Rick Santorum recently visited Florida so we talked with State Co-Chairs, Becky Reichenberg and Darlene Ramondi. Jessica Colon, Patriot Voices Political Director, joined us to talk about her job.
- January 29, 2013 - Click here to listen to our debut show highlighting Rick Santorum's March for Life speech in Washington, DC.