Verona, PA - Former Republican presidential candidate and Chairman of Patriot Voices Rick Santorum announced today that Patriot Voices PAC has endorsed several more candidates running for the U.S. Congress.
The endorsements are:
- Steve Daines - Montana, At-Large
- Vicky Hartzler - Missouri, 4th District
- Steve King - Iowa, 4th District
- John Koster - Washington State, 1st District
- Kevin Lundberg - Colorado, 2nd District
- Tom Latham - Iowa, 3rd District
- Scott Perry - Pennsylvania, 4th District
- Keith Rothfus - Pennsylvania, 12th District
- Ann Wagner - Missouri, 2nd District
Rick Santorum said, "These endorsements illustrate the commitment of Patriot Voices PAC to elect solid conservatives to the House of Representatives. Each of these candidates is committed to upholding the Constitution in how they cast their votes, cutting wasteful spending, protecting life at every stage, and supporting a consistent and strong foreign policy. As we hit the final stretch to Election Day, Patriot Voices PAC will aggressively work to send these candidates to Congress."
For a full list of Patriot Voices PAC's endorsements, please visit: http://www.patriotvoices.com/candidate_endorsements.