Patriot Voices believes:
Promote the Dignity of Every Human Life
- We must respect the dignity of all life from the unborn, the disabled, and the elderly.
- We must protect the unborn through a constitutional amendment. As our founders declared, our Creator endowed us with inalienable rights- of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- The right to life is the foundational starting point for freedom and the government is obligated to protect it.
- We must prohibit federal funding for any form of abortion.
Defend and Strengthen Traditional Marriage
- We are committed to protect and enforce the Defense of Marriage Act which is the law of the land.
- Marriage is the union of a man and woman and we support a constitutional amendment to protect marriage.
- We must protect marriage as a foundational institution for children and society from activist judges and Justices seeking to impose liberal values on America.
- The government can help families by tripling the tax deduction for children and supporting other pro-family measures.
Promote Religious Freedom and Civil Society
- We must support restoring freedom and limited government by repealing President Obama’s policies that prohibit freedom of conscience and religion, such as the HHS mandate, and go back to honoring the principles our Founding Fathers gave us in the First Amendment.
- We must stand with charitable and faith-based efforts to help neighbors and improve communities.
Nominate and Confirm Constitutionalist Judges and Justices
- We must confirm judges and justices that respect the Constitution and understand their proper role in a system of limited government.
Promote Educational Opportunity and Empower Parents
- We must unleash the potential of every child by enabling parents to direct the education of their children toward excellence with expanded high quality educational options at the state, local, and family levels.
- We must block grant to the states and localities most federal education dollars and restore higher education loans to private sector competition.