It’s been one year and we still don’t have answers about what happened in Benghazi, Libya when four brave Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.
While the White House is doing its best to quietly and purposefully sweep this tragedy under the rug, we are Patriot Voices are refusing to back down.
We refuse to back down, particularly as two key players in the cover up – Susan Rice and Victoria Nuland – are set to receive promotions within the Obama administration.
We refuse to back down until former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton comes out of the dark and starts answering the important questions about who knew what and when.
Last January, former Secretary of State Clinton asked "what difference, at this point, does it make?" It makes a big difference. The truth matters, and the victims' families as well as the American people deserve to know what happened. Watch this video and help us demand that Hillary Clinton come clean on the following:
• Who knew what and when?
• Why were warnings ignored?
• Was there a cover up?
• Why were the talking points changed 12 times?
• Why did her spokesperson delete critical facts regarding the attacks?
Take a Stand Against CRPD21,066 signatures
CRPD is back. On December 4, 2012, the U.S. Senate voted against CRPD, but we’ve learned that the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is expected to reconsider this dangerous treaty sometime this fall.
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) threatens U.S. sovereignty and parental rights. This treaty, if ratified, would effectively put us under international law when it comes to parenting our special needs children. While CRPD may, on the surface, appear to protect those with disabilities, it actually gives the government the power, with direction from the U.N., to decide what is best for our children.
That is wrong and not something we should see in the United States of America.
There are two provisions in this treaty that are most concerning:
- One treaty provision would give the government, acting under U.N. instructions, the ability to determine for all children with disabilities what is best for them.
- If CRPD were ratified, it would give the U.N. discretion over decisions about how we educate our special needs kids and could potentially eliminate parental rights for the education of children with disabilities.
Patriot Voices is putting the pressure on now to ensure the U.S. Senate does not pass this dangerous treaty.
Please take action with us!
- Stand with us by adding your name below to help ensure CRPD is not ratified.
- Contact your U.S. Senators and ask them to oppose CRPD.
- Contact members of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and ask them vote NO on CRPD.
- Learn more about this dangerous treaty by reading an article we posted at The Blaze.
- Find even more ways to stand with Patriot Voices against CRPD by visiting our CRPD page.
- Read and share Rick Santorum's latest article about CRPD.