- The IRS has proposed harmful regulations that will silence the voice of conservatives across the country and curtail the activities of 501(C)4 organizations just like ours!
- If these regulations are allowed to go into effect, they will categorize the following important community activities as "political": voter registration, candidate forums and debates, voter guides, voting records of incumbents and even public statements by officers or leaders of the organization.
- This is a violation of our First Amendment rights under the Constitution and an example of the extreme lengths that the Obama Administration will go to quiet the opposition.
- DEADLINE: We have until February 27th to comment on these regulations and demand a public hearing!
- Take 3 minutes right now and visit this regulation comment page to express your view. Here is a sample comment you can cut and paste:
Please do not approve these proposed regulations which will impact my ability to express my First Amendment rights under the Constitution. The IRS is not a political entity, yet these regulations are politically motivated in an attempt to silence conservative voices. I ask that you do NOT approve these misguided regulations. I also request a public hearing on this proposed regulation.
- Contact your U.S. Senators and Representatives and tell them you're concerned!
- Add your name below to let us know that you plan to take action!
- Spread the word to every conservative you know! Sample posts for Twitter and Facebook:
TWITTER: Don't let IRS silence your conservative voice! Join @patriot_voices & @RickSantorum in this fight! Deadline: Feb 27 http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
FACEBOOK: Don't let the IRS silence your conservative voice! Join Patriot Voices and Rick Santorum in the fight to stop the IRS from imposing harmful regulations against conservative organizations. http://ptrtvoic.es/1hlH4UO
Patriot Voices is building a network of America’s conservative grassroots and we need you! You can be the starting point for Patriot Voices in your local community, a connection between local members and our state and national leadership. Local chapter leaders are asked to recruit others and be ready to activate, engage and support endorsed candidates, projects and activities.
If you would like to start or be part of a local chapter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch. Now is the time to get involved!
ALABAMA STATE CHAIR
Kenny Dean is proud to call Alabama home. He and his wife Leah are blessed with two children. Kenny is the founder of Southern Wealth Management, LLC and co-founder of Blue Sky Advertising, Inc. He is an Auburn University graduate. Kenny is an active member of the Alabama Republican Party and has served on the Montgomery County Executive Committee. He has been a political consultant for numerous statewide campaigns, and has worked in Washington, D.C. on former U.S. Congressman Bob Riley’s staff. He was an Alabama State Chair for Rick Santorum for President campaign in 2011-2012 and was elected as a Rick Santorum delegate for the 2012 Republican National Convention. He is also a strong advocate for Alzheimer’s research and coordinates an annual fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Join the Santorum Family for the March for Life in Washington, DC on January 22, 2014!
Contest update: Terri from Atlanta, Georgia is our winner!
At Patriot Voices, we believe that every life has value and deserves protection! The annual March for Life is an important opportunity to send a message to our elected officials that we expect them to support policies which foster a culture of life.
Sign-up below so we can keep you updated as our plans develop.
The First Amendments says, in part: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…
Yet, in recent years we’ve seen an erosion of our religious freedoms, especially at Christmastime.
And now, we find that those who serve in our armed services, who fight to protect our freedoms, are battling a war of their own…a battle for their religious freedom.
We think it’s time to take a stand for the religious freedom granted to each of us by the U.S. Constitution. Join us by signing the petition below and sharing with your friends, family and fellow church members.
TO: PRESIDENT OBAMA AND U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE:
--Our Constitution protects the free exercise of religion and no government entity or official has the right to limit that.
--Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ, and the Constitution grants individuals the freedom to celebrate that.
--A nativity scene is a symbol of Christmas and shouldn’t be altered to conform to other religions celebrating holidays at this time of year.
--The Constitution gives all religions the freedom to observe holidays, including the same right to have holiday displays which celebrate their faith.
--Each of us, regardless of our religion, has a responsibility to stand up and fight efforts to limit this important first freedom.
I expect you to honor and respect the right of free exercise of religion for ALL Americans, including and especially those who serve in our Armed Services.
Join our Strikeforce and help Ken Cuccinelli become the next Governor of Virginia!
We're going door-to-door and doing sign waves November 1-3 to get Republican voters to the polls!
Sign up below and we'll be in touch soon to add you to the Strikeforce team and answer your questions.